Friday 21 September 2012

Heavenly Bliss - 2

PART 3 (this is an sms conversation)

y dint u call 4 2 wks.
i hd gone 2 my native.
with who.
sis, bil, mom, dad, and rajiv.
when did u return.
y'day
how was trip
gud.
shall v meet 2day.
s
whn
5
whr
same place
bye


PART 4

Ice-cream?
No.
Wedding date nearing...when are you on leave?
From 25th.
What about you?
From 2nd.
Why only one week before the wedding date?
Why to take leave before? I can take more leave after wedding.
How many days have you applied?
45 days?
Approved?
No, not yet. Am afraid...suppose they only grant for one month means, our plans will change?
Hmmm. Anyway... I have booked tickets and stay. Since our local visits are only after our return, we can take the risk. No need to change our plans.
Ya. That was the right decision to take.
My leave is only till 21st.
Why?
Travel from 23rd till 5th.
Where to?
Gurgaon. Want to come?
No...Don't want to go to North. Had enough during my 4 years.
What job exactly do you do?
Want to hear about it again? I already told you na, I am a personality development trainer and coach.
That you told...but what do you do?
Help people help themselves, I think.
Hmmm. Ok, da. Got to go.
Bye.


No comments: